
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Friday, November 11, 2005
the big As
This week's been a really physically and mentally exhausting one! And I survived it! WoOhoO! Next week's sure gonna be worse. But on the brighter side, the end is nearing. Math paper 1 was ok. Chem paper 3 was shitty. Math paper 2 was horrendous. I guess that doesn't speak too well huh? Today's Gp paper was pretty ok. For the essay, I did a question which didn't really require specific knowledge - as always. But I think I screwed up a little cos I didn't explore the question on multiple levels. I only wrote it on the individual level. Damn. And I was hoping for something better than a C. Great. Paper 2 was unexpectedly simpler. There was only 1 passage. To think I was flipping and flipping the question booklet and the insert for the 2nd passage. Hahaha! But still... I just anyhow plonk whatever points I could find for the summary. And the aq, just 1 point for each of the 2 parts to the question. Argh. Countdown to birthday: 1 hr 30 mins This year's birthday is probably gonna be the most 'memorable' one. The most fun-less birthday I've ever had. =( Morning - Physics Afternoon - Physics Night - Physics What a great way to celebrate my birthday! But, there's gonna be a party of sorts at my place tomorrow evening. And my whole big family will be here! Aunty Doris was supposed to invite us to her place during Hari Raya, but they decided to hold it here tomorrow, which so happens to be Teresa's and my birthday too. Which also means there's gonna be lots of pics uploaded soon! =) Hmmm... What should I ask Ain to get for my birthday present? She just messaged me, but I don't know what I want. And I must specify the item somemore. Aunty Susan brought us out on our birthday last year, cos Teresa and I shamelessly set alarms at regular intervals leading up to our birthday! 2 weeks before, 1 week before, 5 days before, 3 days before and finally, 1 day before our birthday! Hahahaha! One of the alarms even rang in the middle of the night! =) But she has since changed her handphone, and we never got to set the alarms again! Boohoohoo. I think I'm just rambling on and on. Oh yes. You know those people who say they're gonna fail the paper, but end up with fantastic As and Bs? They totally irk me! Admittedly, I'm also guilty of that sometimes (though it's never an A or B la). But most of the time when I say I'll probably flunk the paper, I really do flunk it in the end. I simply can't stand those people who'd say they'll do badly and all just cos they couldn't solve 'that 5 mark question'! There're many people worse off than you out there ya? It's gonna be a long weekend ahead. And next week's gonna be hell again. Wish me tons and tons of luck! Or that everyone else screws up too! Hahahahaha! =)
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |