Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Friday, November 12, 2004

My Birthday!

Woohoo! It's my birthday today!! Yea!~ =)

I'm actually surprised that quite a number of my friends actually remember my birthday! I know I did drop hints now and then, but nonetheless, was pretty surprised that some of them knew my birthday. Or maybe cos it was so clearly stated in my MSN nick, it is impossible to miss it! Touched? Yea, probably.

Went swimming with Yuen Foong, Hong An and Kah Meng at Hougang Swimming Complex in the afternoon. Was supposed to meet them at 2 pm, but as usual, I reached there only at 2.45. Forgot the time as I was trying to change my tagboard.

It's been eons since I last swam. Swam 22 laps today.

- 2x 50m warm-up
- 4x 50m freestyle
- 50m freestyle sprint
- 50m lap slow swim
- 2x 300m freestyle
- 2x 50m breaststroke

Amazingly, I swam faster than Hong An in freestyle! Haha... =)

Well, came back just in time to watch the last episode of 谁于争峰 (I think the Chinese title is like that). Although it's a repeated telecast, I'm still very much glued to the serial. I just like this type of serials - those police, doctors, lawyers, army ones and those which show the training process. It was really nice! I just love the song! Not forgetting the hot bods in the show! =)

Met Aunty Susan and her kids for dinner. She brought us to Beacon - a seafood place at East Coast. The food there is great! We had a seafood platter, calamari, chicken wings, onion rings. And the prices are reasonable. I'm gonna go there with my friends again someday. Plus, the ambience there is really nice. It's by the beach and the lighting is way dim. Perfect for a rendevous! Haha... =)

Watched the results of Singapore Idol there. We were like betting on who will be eliminated. Glad Daphne got out.

Went to Gelare at Marine Cove for waffle next. Cos we made a special request for dessert. Haha... =) Chatted there for pretty long. My sis and I seem to have this special connection with my aunty. It's like we can talk about everything - sports, studies, health, family, body care, just about anything under the sun. Left at 10+, cos her son was getting restless. Well, I think we could have chatted till the wee hours if he hadn't wanted to go home.

Aunty Susan wanted to fetch us home after dropping her kids at her condo. But my sis and I decided to take a cab home instead, cos it was pretty late already. Opened the 'angbao' she gave us in the cab. She actually gave us a generous 60 bucks. Yea!~

Had a fabulous day!~ =)




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com