Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Friday, March 20, 2009

Yet another girls' night out #2

I heart these girls' night out/outings!! It's amazing really, how we girls got this close in such a short span of time. I recall still being very out of the loop in December and never would I have imagined that we could forge bonds as tight as the ones that we have now. No-holds-barred teasing, chatting, laughing, whatever!

So the girls' night out on Wednesday night/Thursday mornings all started with a pact that ky, p and I made on the way to the frog-leg porridge place on Tuesday night: Latecomers will have to do 100 push-ups at the departure hall!

Adapted from ky's:

ky: what time should we meet tomorrow??
me: m will b free from 7.30pm onwards n py will b late
ky: so we meet 7.30pm since m will be ready by then
p: we should meet earlier since everyone always late
me: ok... let's meet 7pm then
ky: so where we meeting??
me: departure hall since soup restaurant is there
ky: (suggested some stupid idea) why not we have punishment for those late... say 100 push-ups??
me: no kick la... but m n py will be late already
ky: they are excluded since they have valid reasons... so it's just the 3 of us... somemore u say no kick mah... the pushups must be done at the departure hall area
p: (make it more challenging) before we do, need to approach a foreigner n asked him/her to look at whoever who's doing the pushups
ky: zhai!!! and sarah... you prepare to do it
me: I confirm late one, since u said it already
ky: then just do the push-ups lor
me: think I'll leave my home at 5pm!!!
everyone: hahahahaha

Crazy idea, but sucky to say, it was very very effective! Ky, to reach on time, brisk-walked till her feet had abrasions. P and I were texting each other the moment she boarded her bus, and - woots - I managed to catch the same bus too! After realising that we're probably going to be late after all, it was excuses-brainstorming time - from calling the rest to bluff ky that meeting time was 7.30 instead, to tuning our time 30 minutes behind - oh my darn funny!!

Dinner at Swensens, where salads and big bowl and big fork and big spoon rule! The fries wasn't as brilliant as I remembered though.

The 3 of us with our dinners - caesar salad, mango + prawn salad, and a chicken and mushroom omelette!

Then it was girls' talk over desserts! Sticky chewy chocolate ice cream in, sticky chewy chocolate ice cream out - within 24 hours! And what guys say is true - put a group of girls together and they can chat about anything and everything! Shoot shoot shoot bomb bomb bomb, but all's happy and good! :)

The group of us, chatting over ice cream and fries.

But even after all the shootshootshoot and bombbombbomb, the push-ups weren't forgotten! P and I did 50 push-ups each near the exit to the bus interchange, 'cos we were late together >.< . Aiya.. Exit to the bus interchange = departure hall too! Depart from the airport to the bus interchange! :p

After the push-ups. Comparing the tall and short of us!

Then it was to our usual study place. Airport muggers rock!! Yet another new addition to the club! And oh man, py's funny - she and her coffee!!

Finally tried new flavours. And our chicken & vegetable pie and oreo cheesecake for guys -_- ! Kept feeling hungry throughout the night!


At 6am I think? Just after we got rid of the super irritating guy - woots!

BK breakfast after that, where I received a reply from my uncle. Made that decision more worthwhile. But now, there's more thinking to do, like real hard thinking..

And my sandal strap mysteriously snapped and I woke up to butterflies in my tummy after my nap just now -_-''' .

Self audit: So ky says I appear too happy and can get easily bullied. And p's mom can tell that I laugh a lot. Uncle m also told me before that I smiled/laughed too much.

Ahh.. How to be not so happy? >.<





About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com