Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Sunday, March 08, 2009

Before starting on real real work

Okie dokie - final tally for last week: Out every night of the week! It's been better this week. After spending 3 Saturday nights out, I'm finally home tonight! Eating homely food, talking homely talk.

Down with the whole flu works. Missed training on Saturday. Going for training later. Struck me how it's funny many tell me their reasons for ___ . Even though I really am cool about it, it's just a 'lil.. ermm.. weird.

Oh dear me. My smartphone is so not smart. It keeps auto-connecting to gprs, as if being on it for 7 hours is still not enough. I'm not looking forward to my bill this month. One's treating me not nice, one's treating me nice. Ahh.. headache!

Photos time - continuation from the last photo post! Last photo was taken during our study session at the airport in the weeeee hours of the morning. It was real McDonald's breakfast and down to school after that. I need to start learning how to deal..

At the canoe booth last Thursday


Studying session at the airport on Thursday night/Friday morning


At the canoe booth last Friday

Where e and I put our awesome last-minute-chionging-for-assignment skills to work, and welcomed another to the finish-assignment-at-4.30pm-for-a-5pm-deadline club! :x I hope it all works out.


Supper at Cineleisure after 'Marley and Me' on Friday night/Saturday morning

So after killing a zillion brain cells over ob, it was home sweet home before dragging myself out of bed for the midnight movie. 'Marley and Me' soo rocks my socks! Worth every bit of energy I harnessed to get myself out again. A funny yet heartwarming and touching story, and only the second show that got my tears flowing..


On the way to Fl's birthday party last Saturday

Meeting time to get pressie: 5pm. Me reached: 5.45pm. Rank: 1st to reach! -_-''' Latecoming kakis unite! Shopping for chocs for Fl, and ended up with a stash of chocs for ourselves too!


At Fl's 21st birthday party at her place

Where my sala-ness got us off the bus one stop too early, where it started to pour and lightning struck and I just stood rooted to the ground with the umbrella in my bag, where the "stars" appeared, where the scandals ruled..

So the week ended with training on Sunday. And it starts all over the next day...


'He's Not That Into You' after lifesaving class on Monday

Super impromptu movie outing. This was funny - ky and I fought so hard for the right seats but in the end, we switched and switched and switched until the arrangement became the initial scandalous one anyway.

//\\ - 'nuff said.


Prawning after training on Tuesday

I got the first catch of the night, like just 5 minutes after my line was in! And oh my, my prawn totally flew over me when I took it in, I think it's concussed after crashing into the floor - joke of the night! Freshness of prawns was undeniable - yum!


Canoeists' Battleground on Wednesday

So after reaching home at 5am after prawning, it was 6 hours of sleep before it's out the door again, for the Battleground event where we sent 4 teams and amidst the wobbly legs and aching arms and abs from training the day before, 1 team managed to clinch 3rd position. Prize vouchers contributed to club - woots!


Super duper duper super uber spicy dinner at Lucky Plaza

Oh man, py's funny! And I thought I was the most town-idiot of all - Far East Plaza not = Lucky Plaza! C too - all the way to City Plaza!

The guys and girls split up after dinner so that we girls could have our girls talk. But ahh.. my 3 laughing girls didn't rescue me when the guys pulled me away, despite my outstretched arm and making a big hooha! Being dragged down Orchard Road is so funny but so not cool.. "Tangs" ah, girls!


Our brilliant beyond brilliant girls talk at some coffee joint in town

True thoughts, heartfelt words, no secrets, honest opinions, enlightenment for me, enlightenment for the rest.. Love it! :))

Finally, there was a major major crack in one of the pillars of my block yesterday. Warranted an evacuation and a thorough check in every house, and a whole team of engineers and architects working through the night. I say it's all kpe's fault!




Ahh.. I shall start on real real work later. Must. Start.





About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com