
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Monday, May 14, 2007
1 week on...
Exams are over, since last Monday afternoon! I kinda screwed it up, so I'm hoping they grade us using the bell-shape curve. That way, I just need to not be on the left side and all will be well - *crosses fingers and toes!*! I'm officially into week 2 of the sem break, and resting is what I've been doing. And doing it Very Well, if I may say so. Typical Day Schedule: 1)Prepare wholesome breakfast - oatmeal - that will get me through breakfast, brunch, lunch and tea (That's a whole lot of fibre, which is why it's mind-boggling why I'm not shitting as often as I'd like to!) 2) Eat breakfast in front of the smaller white box (It used to be the tv, until 'Beauty and the Geek' ended its run.) 3) Check emails 4) Play Yahoo! Spades while having oatmeal 5) Read blogs 6) Oatmeal lunch in front of the big black box - channel-surf, check currency rates (To see if I guessed right!) 7) Plan to work out later in the day 8) Continue on the Internet while having tea 9) SLEEP! 10) Darn! Dinner time! Tv time! Will exercise tomorrow! On Monday two weeks ago (right after the OB paper and before the Accounting one), I finally got to meet up with my Chinese China / China Chinese colleagues. The Singaporean China / China Singaporean ones, I saw them too. But having seen them quite often, that's not a really big hooha. My manager's 7-months-old baby is really big but oh-so-chubby and cuuuuute! And her husband was here too! And the aunty from the finance department who gave me my salary every month! I can't remember her name but I recall she treated me to a wedge of papaya once. And the Jurong Bird Park trip with them, if it weren't for the exams. Bah. It'd have been my first trip there since the last time I went there on those primary school excursions, which is at least 8 yrs ago! Oh my - so old! Miss Daffy received her present waaaay before her birthday - it was supposed to take 6-10 days to reach! I got her little cheapo knick knacks from the grocery store and a small card. I heart receiving parcels! Always a nice surprise! Teresa and I got Dad a belt for his birthday this year. Last Friday, we went to this Turkish place at Suntec for dinner. Food was average, but dessert was awesome! It was crisp, sweet (but not overly sweet), providing a nice contrast to the cream dressing. Yummylicious! I'd probably go back just for the dessert! And Cr for Ob individual essay! Tentative schedule for this week: 1) Lunch/Dinner with Sally (Pass 'Ugly Betty' dvd!) 2) Dinner with Bin 3) Trip to the airport on Friday - Ah Ma, uncle, aunty and Teresa's China trip 4) Lina's birthday bbq
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |