Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Sunday, December 11, 2005

prom

Monday 4th December 2005 - Srjc Prom.

Got to Marina Mandarin hotel late - For a good reason of cos.

I was stunned when I reached the outside of the ballroom. Not by the surroundings or the people there, but by the sheer number of doors it had! The door were named according to the horoscopes, so you can just imagine how many there were! Fortunately, a girl came up to me and asked if I was looking for the "Canoeists' table". Was totally taken aback man! Like do I have the word 'Canoeist' printed on my forehead?!

Anyway, I was just in time for Uncle Muthu's segment.


Uncle Muthu was trying to get the girls to dance Posted by Picasa

But the whole thing was sooo draggy that many of us adjourned to the washroom to do "business", touch up, and take photos! Yes - We took tons of pics in the washroom! Hahaha!

Eh... But don't know why I only took 1. =(


Raj and I Posted by Picasa

She's the one who always try to 'hide' herself when we pass each other in school. But obviously, she can never hide herself from me! Hahaha!

More phototaking as I walked through the reception.


Liling and I Posted by Picasa

Aiya... How can I not take pics with my bestest bud in class right?!


WoOhoO! I like this pic! Posted by Picasa

So it shall be my current msn display pic! =)


The 3 of Us Posted by Picasa

And I just noticed that we're all in black!


My 'Bus 80' kakis Posted by Picasa

In other words, they're also my cab kakis in the mornings! =)


This kaki left the group early this year Posted by Picasa

Which means she also made cab rides more expensive for the rest of us! Boohoohoo!


Do you see the pattern? Posted by Picasa

It's Snow White to Snow Black! Hahahaha!


The GM-cum-'Living in the Ajunied area' peeps Posted by Picasa

When I finally got back to the ballroom, there was a fashion parade of some sort going on.


Guess who's the pontianiak! Posted by Picasa

It's.......... *Drumroll*.......... Bennett!!

And I didn't know it was him till he took off the costume!


Man in White Posted by Picasa

This one is taken especially for Lina. Then maybe you can paste it in your room and practise looking at it at night! Hahaha!


My partner Lina and I Posted by Picasa

Oh yes! Oh yes-sy yes! Know what Lina got voted for?!!

The Loudest one!!

And she got it!!! Hahahaha! =)


The usual 'Prom King and Queen' segment Posted by Picasa

Which I felt was pretty boring...

Those in the Top 5 had to do a Q&A, but I thought none of the answers given were really witty to say the least.


Hong An looking real pensive... Posted by Picasa


So here's presenting to you the Prom King and Queen of 2005! Posted by Picasa


The Prom King - Marshall Posted by Picasa

I wanted to take a pic of both of them, but they walked sooo fast! Argh.


The teachers present and the Organising Committee Posted by Picasa

I like the way Mdm Ainon wore her hat - It looked fabulous on her!

The dancefloor was open to us after the programmes ended. But everyone headed out the door instead! No one stayed!

And so it was phototaking at the reception again! =)


Me with the Prom Queen - Yahhwee Posted by Picasa

Hmmm... Prefect example of 'Black and White' ya? =)


Mr Charming - Hong An and I Posted by Picasa

Ooo la la! I took a photo with Mr Charming! Mr Charming leh! *Hyperventilates* Hahahaha!


Sr Canoeists and I! Posted by Picasa


The Ltc people and I Posted by Picasa


Benjamin and I Posted by Picasa

I got too bored while waiting for the rest to get ready for the after-prom activity - clubbing at Indochine.


What's on top Posted by Picasa

Oh yes. Know what my mom said when I told her I was going to be home late that night?

"Don't drink too much ah!"

And her reply came almost instantly without me telling her my plans for that night! Just how cool is that?! WoOhoO!

Well, I learnt quite a bit on my maiden clubbing experience.
  1. You need to wear heels to club.
  2. It's better to bring your i/c for verification purposes.
  3. You know the drink where you put the coaster on top and bang the glass on the table, it's called Tequila Pop! =)

Was sooo incredibly sua-ku in there man! And there's no menu to order from. So I just anyhow order Vodka Lime and it turned out pretty nice!

One drawback of clubbing when 4 other schools have their proms that night too: The place was sooo packed that we didn't even have a place to put our bags! Boohoohoo! =(

Met a couple of my class people there too.

And did I mention that one of the teachers went with us too?! Cool huh?

Got home at 4+ feeling real exhausted after a night of phototaking, partying and chatting!

Summary: It was an awesome night! =)





About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com