
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Sunday, November 20, 2005
crazy days crazy nights
Friday - The end of the core papers! WoOhoO!! There's just 1 more paper next Thursday (Which no one really cares about anyway. Hahaha!), and I'm done with the sucky As!!! I can't wait man! Chem paper 1 was pretty ok I think. But everytime I think it's pretty ok, I still get an Ao or F. So can't really depend on it. WoOhoO! Right after the Chem paper, it was chionging home to change to get ready for a whole night of fun! First on the programme was the movie Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire. I've always been anti-Harry Potter - I haven't read any of the books nor watched any of the movies. But I decided to spend $9.50 to see what's soo great about Harry Potter that billions of people around the world are crazy about. It wasn't that fantastic though. Am still a true blue anti-Harry Potter fan. =) Gambling session at Lina's house next! I was totally having beginner's luck in mahjong man! Hu-ed many times! Hahaha! Drank my 1st legal bottle of booze! Played Blackjack and In-between too! I had many priviledges when we're playing cards, all thanks to being "Daffy's good friend"! Hahahaha! =) So we played throughout the night, made a whole lot of noise (I wonder how come her neighbours didn't complain!) and had loads of fun! Yayness! Reached home only at 7+am, and Boon gave me a morning call at 9am! Only had 2 hrs of sleep and it was down to MacRitchie for canoeing! Was super duper sleepy man! And I was the first to reach. Unbelievable huh? Oh yes. The thing about guys who have gone for NS - Whenever they come together, they'll talk about nothing else but Life in the Army! =( Wow! Luckily I managed to persuade Daffy to come down, if not I can seriously just die paddling a T1 man! Hahaha! We took the K2 black first, and omgosh! The effects of not training for a long long time - wobbly paddle-out, muscle soreness after just 1 lap! Unbelievable man! But all was good after the initial few laps! WoOhoO! As usual, bitching mode was on! Chat chat chat - the way to go in long-ds! To forget the pain, which I reckon would be darn necessary for the upcoming long-d race! Hahaha! Daffy's rudder control was surprisingly pretty decent yesterday. Hahahaha! =) We switched to the T2 for the last few laps. Wa lau! It was terrible man! The boat was super heavy and direction was incredibly shitty! We went anywhere but straight! More laughter, more chatting... And my stomach was desperately screaming for food! Hahaha! But the worst has yet to come. Really. The carrying of the T2 back to the shed was wayyyyy horrible! The T2 never felt sooo heavy in my life! As Daffy said: "we barely walked back 1/4 of the journey when sarah and i jux plonked the boat onto the grass patch and laughed our heads off!! it was totally hilarious....." WoOhoO! It was a greaty great great workout man! Paddling again was really nice! So we completed 10k , became more tanned, burnt calories, got a bruise on my shoulder because of the bloody heavy T2 and got burnt by the sun as well! Which is real odd cos the sun was hardly out yesterday! 'I am Sam' was an awesome movie!!! It was real touching man! I love it sooooo much!!! I wanna watch it again! =) And my body's aching real real bad today!
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |