Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Thursday, October 13, 2005

Grad Day - 2S12

Pre-entry note: This entry's gonna be a VERY VERY LONG one!!!

Today's a fantabulous day, cos it's Graduation Day!! WoOhoO! =)

It started off with a 'celebration' at the hall. Numerous dedications were made - from the teachers to the students and vice versa. Some were pretty hilarious, others on a more solemn note. The gist of the dedications - Don't give up and strive for your dreams!

Not forgetting the usual boring stuff at graduations - prize presentation. Though I did go on stage twice - for Most Improved Performance (Math) and ltc. =)


Teachers' rendition of 'When You Believe' Posted by Picasa

Well, the next item's so incredible, it took me some time to register! Know why?

Mrs Suresh's actually the lead singer!! Can see anot? (I purposely blur the whole pic except her! Hahaha!)


Another teachers' rendition of 'That's What Friends Are For' Posted by Picasa

It wasn't too bad la! I just find it a little hard to believe that's all!

It got soo boring during one of the prize presentations, I decided to take photos of the 2 Chem Geniuses of 2S12!


They're my Chem Idols! Really! Posted by Picasa

And in true Singaporean fashion, the hall was left badly littered after the event.


Leaving everything + footsteps behind Posted by Picasa

Can't really fault them though. It shows that they really did listen to the principal and vp's address - "On every surface you are used on, you must leave a mark." Hahaha!

After about 2 hrs of feasting our eyes, ears and bums, it was time to treat our stomachs!


Refreshments were provided! Posted by Picasa

But we had extra titbits! Cos 2S12 was the 2nd Science Class!


Titbits, eating, drinking, chatting... Posted by Picasa


More eating and chatting... Posted by Picasa

So I've learnt - The best way to know each other better is through food, as always!


Class guys Posted by Picasa

I don't get it. Why do most guys not smile when taking photos? Don't smile, cool meh?


Class girls Posted by Picasa

See! Girls tend to smile more! =)

Hmmm... I was just thinking: If you don't smile when you're happy and you also don't smile when you're sad, when you look back at the photo next time, how would you know if you were feeling happy or sad then? (Wow! It's a very loong sentence!)


The 2 most diligent people in the class! Posted by Picasa

Well, if there ever was a 'Diligence Meter' ranging from 1 to 10 (with them being 10), I think I can only hit a 5! =(


My Bestest Buddy in 2S12!! Posted by Picasa

From being acquaintances in Ardour 4 during the 1st orientation and classmates-cum-clique mates in 1S13 (1st intake) to becoming my bestest buddy in 1/2S12. I guess it's cos we were the only 2 girls from 1S13, and everyone else seemed to know each other very well then. So we had no choice but to click! Not a bad decision la, right? Hahaha! =)


Chui Ting, Me, Woei Lin Posted by Picasa

Wow! I just realised they look a little like sisters! The eyes, the smiles... Even the way they placed their hands on me!


Candid (Unglam) shot of Liling Posted by Picasa

Liling, here's 1 more to add to your 'Display Picture' collection! =)


Look at the effects! Posted by Picasa

Need I say more? It's kinda obvious what it means ya?


2S12!! WoOhoO! Posted by Picasa


I made everyone look slightly bigger, so maybe I won't look so big? Hahaha! Posted by Picasa

Just look at the quality of the photos! They're are definitely waaayyyy better than those taken by the "pros" la!

And I realised we never once had a "quan2 ban1 fu2" (full class photo)! How sad. =(


Our gregarious cg rep! Posted by Picasa

(To Andri: You're featured on my blog, as promised! Hahaha!)


Liling and Andri Posted by Picasa

Andri, you very funny leh! Like want to smile, but also don't want to smile. Hahaha!


A picture of Mrs Suresh Posted by Picasa

Mrs Suresh sure has got a pretty good sense of style. She's probably one of the very few people who can actually look good in 1 colour from head to toe! Her outfit, shoes, accessories - yes, even the hair clip - will all be in matching colours. So, almost everytime when she steps into our class, it'll be like, "Ooo... She's into *fill in colour* today!" =)


A picture with Mrs Suresh Posted by Picasa

Gosh! I look like a Godzilla beside her! Even though I already bent my knees a little. Argh.


Dancers rule! Posted by Picasa

The thing about Dancers - They anyhow pose also can look soo cool!


Frequent user of my 'Assignments/Tutorials Delivery Service' - Chun Hong Posted by Picasa

Aiya... How come my briiliant beyond brilliant idea only struck me now?! I should have charged him for my services. I think I'd have made hundreds man! Hahaha!


2 in 1 Posted by Picasa

Somehow, I could never get a shot of smiling Mdm Tan, even though I tried twice. Apparently, my counting sucks. *Can't deny, cos it's a well-known fact that my Math sucks (until recently)!*.


Change expression liao. It's the 'Cool' look now... Posted by Picasa


Sadako's lurking among us... Hahaha! Posted by Picasa

I believe Lina was rather taken aback by the 'ghost' ya? =)

Wow! Finally.. The last photo for this post!


18 days to the big 'A's! Posted by Picasa

It's already the last lap. So let's chiong to the finishing line! =)




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com