
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Sunday, September 25, 2005
fashion sense
WoOhoO! There's only 1 journal article due tmr! =) And I suppose it's the last one I'm going to ever do in my life! Which brings me to my next point.... I realised that I'm soo outdated! I haven't read the newspapers since the last time we had to do the article commentaries (since random flipping doesn't count) - which is like a month ago! So I do need some "force" to get me to do certain things! Oh.. But I do spare time to read Urban and The Sunday Times, no matter how busy I am. And everytime I start reading them, it'll be hours before I finally get off the papers! Cos I read them from page to page! =) Which brings me to my next point.... Some time back, there was a feature in Urban on the best-dressed students in Singapore unis. And it turns out that on the whole, SMU students appear marginally better dressers, possibly due to its location in town. As for NUS, fashion oases are in faculties like law and the arts and social sciences. I certainly have no doubts about that, looking at the people in school. People from the Arts tend to have better fashion sense better than those in Science. And this applies to teachers too. It's particularly obvious in the way the guys dress. From what I've observed, what most of the guys from Science wear tend to be pretty predictable - plain tee and shorts/pants, in neutral colours no less. Whereas the guys from the Arts seem to be more adventurous in the way they dress. The difference in the way the girls dress is - fortunately - not as clear-cut I believe. ****** This part is based on my observations in school: - I've noticed that blue is the colour of choice for many male teachers in Sr! There was this particular examination day when I saw not one, not two, but three male teachers in blue shirt! And that was only in the hall! Imagine the number of teachers in blue shirts walking around school! - When you see teachers in the shorter version of this hairstyle... ![]() straight hair ![]() ... you know they're from *drum roll* the English department! Yes, I've also noticed that no other teachers sport this hairstyle in school besides those teaching Gp. Okay, enough of this crap. ****** But don't you guys agree with my observations? =)
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |