
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Thursday, June 02, 2005
GM closing ceremony
It's been a long time I know. Friday: Skipped school in the morning to go back to GM for the closing ceremony. Fond memories man! Saw my ex-teachers, ex-classmates, ex-classroom (which, sadly, has been badly vandalised), ate my favourite roti john from the canteen, took a few pics cos batts decided to die on me yet again... Aww.... Will be going back for a campfire this Saturday! WoOhOo!! This time, I'm gonna make sure all my batts are fully charged!! Parents' Night was horrible! Just as I'd expected! Didn't go for the principal's speech - boring! Could have left much earlier if I hadn't needed to see Mrs Tan. Waited for her till about 9! Oh well! She told my dad that she didn't expect me to do so badly. Then she turned to me and asked me whether it was cos of canoeing. Replied "Not really", which wasn't entirely true. What was I supposed to say? Yes, it was partly cos of canoeing? I bet she'll say that I gotta manage my time better then. So it all boils down to me again! Argh!~ And Mdm Tan wrote that I gotta start focussing on my work URGENTLY if I wanna do well at the end of the year. Oh well! Such a lousy ending to an otherwise brilliant day! *Sigh* Saturday: Didn't go for extra Chem lesson. Stomachache + Diarrhoea! Super sucky! Final training before the NKWC. There was no run! WoOhoO! =) Had diarrhoea everytime I ate something! Had to go shit the moment I reached MacRitchie. And I soooo hate the toilets there! Argh!~ Did the usual 4km warm-up and 2 x 250m sprint on T1. Went to shit again, cos of the stupid bun I ate before training. Changed to K2 and did 2 more sprints. Major event of the day! Melvin, Kah Meng and Hong An got lost at MacRitchie! Went for a jog which lasted more than 2 hrs la! Really got everyone worried man! Sunday: NKWC 2005! Got to MacRitchie incredibly early! Was actually the 3rd to reach! WoOhoO! =) Saw monkeys having their breakfast!! Sooo cute man! They peeled the mangoes before eating them! They just bite into them! Hahaha! Competition was real tough, especially since we had a 6-week suspension. It was obvious that we were lagging behind. Though maybe it's cos only the good schools like Njc, Hc, Nus, Acjc, Ntu and Nyp took part. Hehe! Well, I made it to the semis for both my K2 and T1 250m events. The K2 one was lame, cos everyone was definitely in the semis! Hahaha! It was a super duper tiring affair man, as my T1 heats and semis were right after my K2 ones! So it was like - reach the finishing line, change boat, and off I go again! Totally shagged la! Plus, the stupid starter didn't give me time to rest at all! Freak! Lina and I missed by a little to qualify for the finals! Argh!~ And I'd always thought we were 2nd in that race la! Wasted man! Shall treat this as gaining experience for the Nationals! Hahaha! =) Oh ya! It was freaking cold when it rained in the afternoon! Staying put at the pavilion was definitely not a good idea man! Monday: Most of us were down, probably due to the rain on Sunday. Heard that only 5 J2s turned up for training. Had to stay up to complete 2 article commentaries for stupid GP journal and a DF essay. Plus, the whole tutorial booklet for Inorganic Chem. Anything with the word "organic" just suck big time man! Tons to memorise! Argh!~ Tuesday: Week 11 of Term 2. Yes, we still have to go back to school for normal lessons! Super sleepy and tired! Was late for Gp, which was the 1st period, cos I thought it started at 8. Turns out that school starts at 7.45 as usual. *Sigh* Had personal consultation with Mdm Tan on my essay. Yep, got only a pathetic 9/30 for content. Sooo shitty! According to her, it was cos I got my definition of 'Issues of Morality' wrong, and that's why I couldn't provide egs. Which also means that my entire essay was screwed all thanks to 'Issues of Morality'. Argh!~ Luckily for my language man (I got a 12/20!! WoOhoO! Lol! =P), or I'd have failed it worse! Oh ya! Mrs Suresh made the extra effort to remind me not to be late for her lesson tomorrow, cos the 1st period was Chem! Hahahaha! Could only think of 2 reasons why - either cos I'm often late when she has the 1st period, or that she's not convinced that I was really not well on Saturday! Lol! =P Wednesday: I was actually early for school!!!! Reached there around 7.30 la!! WoOhoO!! Hahaha!! =) Chatted with Daffy before Chem lecture. Oh well! Our team has shrunk yet again! Another one out! *Sigh* The guys are ruling the team now! Lessons ended at 3.15pm. So we reached MacRitchie pretty late. Practised my rudder control on yellow Mos with Lina! Hahaha! Went for 4km warm-up on white Mos (with tubing) after that. Didn't cap! Yea!~ =) But alittle unstable sometimes. Yep, that's all for training! Lol! Cos Lina and I had to go for tuition. Hong An decided to skip tuition. Reached the tuition centre incredibly late! At 6, when it started at 5! Haha! Went to Hougang Mall after that! An eye-opener indeed! So many nice shops there man! Can be my next shopping haunt! Hehe! Plus, there's sales going on everywhere! Weeeee....... =) Bought new ear studs! WoOhoO!! Super duper cute ones! (*Erhem* Just right for me! Hahahaha! =P) Lol! Also got another pair of pink flip flops! Hehe! Same as Lina! Took 55 and alighted at the wrong bus stop! Had to change to 62 but realised that 62 does not go there! Argh!~ Had to walk back 3 bus stops! Super long way man! Oh ya! Coach seemed real scary today! Felt that he has somehow changed. New warm-up programme - 10 on, 10 off. Thursday: Was 10mins late for Phy lecture! Haha! Totally boring day! Good thing was that school ended at 1.45pm! Consulted Mrs Tan on C.R.V after school. Got yet another prep talk. Hmmm... Prep talks are supposed to make you more motivated to start working right? Oddly, her ones have the opposite effect on me. I think she somehow just made me hate the subject more. Oh well. Her talks are ranked last on my list of prep talks. Yes, I've gotten prep talks from many tutors! Hahaha! But I find hers the worst, and the most agonising ones to go through. Not encouraging. Not motivating. Lol! =P And yes, it has been proven! It all boils down to me - better time management - again. Okay. End of entry. See Daffy? I've updated!! WoOhoO!! Lol! Oh ya! Watched this programme about breast cancer a few days ago. Was just wondering... If someone has her breasts removed, then can she still have chest muscles? Haha! =)
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |