Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fantabulous!!

Yesterday was a fantastic day!

It didn't start off really well though. I was kinda irritated that Chem lecture didn't start at 8, cos I took a cab to school just so that I'll be on time. Wasted 6 bucks la! Got peak hour surcharge somemore! Argh!~

Anyway, had brunch at McDonald's after that. Been eons since I had hotcakes! It was fabulous! Daffy, Boon and Liling then went to get P6 English Assessment Books!! Hahahaha! =P Mdm Tan told S18 and S21 to do 'em! Lol!

Oh ya! Mdm Tan told us that S12 might be getting the treat! Haha!

Needed to shit sooo badly! Rushed to the toilet the moment we reached MacRitchie! Felt so great after shitting! WoOhoO! =)

Time Trial - 2 x 1000m and 2 x 500m

Lina and I decided to go on the K2 black. I must say that we did really great for all the laps! WoOhoO! It was really amazing man! Results were totally unexpected! =) Kinda made my day!

We capped right at the finishing line for the last 500m lap. But it was good. It was our fastest lap! Weeeeeeee........=)

Hopefully Coach don't put us in 1000m or I can seriously just faint man! And yep, hope we can also use the Mos in Nationals. WoOhoO!

Reminder: Don't hunch and use full blade

Went for Gm Guides campfire in the evening. Well, the campfire was the worst one I've ever been to man! Boring to the core!

Got to meet up with old friends and, yep, that made my night! Forgot to take pic with some though! Argh!~

Had dim sum for supper! WoOhoO! Delicious man! Must have put on tons! Hahaha! =P

Shall go now. Super looooong day tomorrow!


P.S Campfire pics are up! It's under 'Links'. Scroll down and you'll see it! =)




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com