Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Friday, March 11, 2005

Woohoo! I'm actually motivated to study!!

Today's the day I've been waiting for so long, yet somehow, I dread this day. It's finally the end of Term 1, but it seems like it's just the 2nd week of school. Indeed, time waits for no man! And suddenly I realised that I was practically slacking this whole term, which is obviously no good at all!

After an awe-inspiring chat I had with Daffy, I've decided that I had better do some serious catching up during the March hols. Woohoo! Another nerd has emerged man! Lol!! =) And for a start, I'm gonna start on my Chemistry tutorials tonight! Woohoo! Finally, after Hong An and Daffy, it's now me officially launching the Nerd Week!! Haha! =)

Okay, so I got my Math Integration test back today, and I got a big F, again! 7/30! Pathetic score man! The 4th last in class! And someone even actually managed a perfect score of 30!Seriously gotta buck up!

Dozed off during Math lecture, but I "shocked" myself up. Lol!! And I was so attentive during the rest of the lecture, cos I just couldn't get back to sleep again! Haha! Btw, Mr Kwek showed us the stats of last year's cohort. And it got me thinking. If I'm still getting AOs and Fs at the prelims, I'll seriously consider retaining. No point taking the As, cos there's not much hope anyway. And I don't wanna just pass everything, but have no where to go cos my grades are too bad!

Gp today was not at all fantastic! The amount of Gp hols assignments we gotta do is seriously overwhelming! And though I passed one of the compre test (23/50), I failed the other miserably (16/50, which is a F btw). Mdm Tan was also really pissed with our attitude today, cos many of us were still copying the answer scheme when she has already mentioned that it wasn't good. And that we ought to listen to her instead cos "what's on the transparency is important, but what Mdm Tan says is even more important!".

Woohoo! I'm not in the Physics blacklist! Haha! Darn happy man! =) Mr Low told us that it'll be too late if we only buck up after July! Oh ya! He mentioned that someone in our team told him that he'll buck up after the Nationals. And he said that that's wayyyy too late! Know something, Zhenxian!! He actually said that you've been working hard this year!! Haha!! =)

PE was pretty "xiong" today! Cos it was raining, we had to run up the gallery and down for 5 rounds! Then it was 20 sit-ups and 50 dips! Haha! Napfa's gonna be on the first week of term 2! I wanna get it over and done with man, asap!

After PE, it was down to the Canoeing wall for the Canoeing meeting. And cos Daffy wanted to get a cuppa, I accompanied her to the cafe.

Oh ya, did I mention that Srjc has a cafe now? Though it's good that we've another eating joint in the school, they should have made it air-conditioned man! Haha!! =P

Anyway, while waiting for Daffy's cuppa, Mdm Tan suddenly sprung out from nowhere, and was like leaning onto sweaty me, lamenting how hungry she is but she has to go for a meeting then. Lol! Was totally taken aback man! I bet Daffy was too! Haha!! So I was "assigned" the job of delivering the food to her pigeon hole! And OMG!! The serving was PATHETIC man!! The piece of teriyaki chicken and 1 hotdog looked sooo pathetic in the box, I was actually contemplating whether I should add chips. The uncle decided to give a few complimentary chips!

Seriously, Daffy and I were redu(n)dent (and useless) in the Canoeing meeting. So obviously, chatting mode was on again! She told Lina and I the contents of her consultation with Ms Chua. And boy! Ms Chua seemed sooo nice and understanding! I'm actually alittle afraid of my consultation with Mr Tan, cos he's... well, I don't know how to say it, but I think I'll feel pretty uncomfortable talking to him about the problems I'm facing and all.

I did some imagery on the way home. And wow!! I could actually feel butterflies in my stomach, so much so that I had to shit the moment I got home!! LOL!!

Last night's was really one of the worst night I had! Had to do the 'Language Device' questions and an essay! Woke up at 3 to rush them out! And I think I just wrote crap! Lol! Also went to school super early today, so that Daffy could copy my answer. Haha!

As for yesterday's training, we did 1 set of the 1 min circuit thing, 2 sets of 4mins on Ergo and 6 sets of 4 mins stick rowing. It was wow! Training was supposed to be slack, but I woke up this morning with my body aching! Lol! And we were just pulling air! Haha!

Did imagery after that. Funny thing was that I had to keep rewinding, cos when I was almost reaching the finishing line already, Coach was still at the 250m mark! LOL!!

Oh ya! I'm sooo gonna flunk my Chemisty test man! Not that I didn't study, but I didn't have time to do. Argh!~

Wednesday's training ended pretty early. Daffy gave me a lift home! Weee.... =)

We did:

- 1.5km warm-up (but only did 500m. Lol!)
- 4 x 500m sprint
- Break
- 4 x 500m sprint
- Starting bursts

Paddling was pretty okay today. But timings taken were not so ideal. Heard that the current will be pushing us a little on Sunday. Am seriously worried about our direction!

Saw the race programme yesterday. Will be in heat 1 lane 2 for the T1 event. It's like soooo scary la! Got Njc, Rjc, Hc, Nyjc canoeists in my heat! Plus, I'm sandwiched between the Rjc and Njc ones! Argh!~ Oh man! I can feel the jitters just talking about it! And for my T2 event, we'll be in heat 2 lane 3, right beside a Nj pair! Wa.. Damn stressful man! I think I'll just freak out at the starting line! Lol!

SDBA's like just 2 days away! Feeling so nervous already! Haha! =)

Gonna go my Chemistry tutorial now! Yea!~ =)




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com