Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Wednesday, March 23, 2005

2nd and 3rd man!!

First, on Sunday - 20th March 2005, I got 2nd for my T2 event and 3rd for my T1 event!! Woohoo!! Lol! =) Gotta admit that both were unexpected though! Haha!

I scared everyone, including myself, during my T1 event with my freaking direction man! Had to apply the brakes at the 2nd last buoy, so that I could enter the right lane! Was actually wondering whether I could turn in time too! Lol! T2 was a waste, really! Was on par with Njc till some stupid Acjc boat crashed into us! And we had already told them to turn away already! Totally lost it when they hit us man! Seriously! Argh!~

Sunday marks the end of the SDBA competition, and the March hols (which is btw not a holiday at all!). *Sigh* So it's back to work again! And we're gonna stop training after March, so that we'll have more time to study for Mid Year Exams. Argh!~

Didn't go to school on Monday. Partly cos I'm sick, but also cos I haven't completed my GP assignments yet! Lol! Went to see the doctor, but he refused to give me an mc cos I went there too late??!!! Like what the...!! Don't know if Mdm Tan will accept my parent letter. Argh!

Heard from Daffy that Monday's training was a killer! 20 rounds round the gallery, 75 secs thingy, punching.... WOW!!!!!

Found out that Mrs Suresh's gonna be our Chemistry tutor permanently. Cos Dr Wong left due to personal reasons. Gotta start doing my tutorials once again! Haha! I had purposely rushed out the tutorial during lunch yesterday, but she didn't check mine! Argh! Lol! =P

Also heard that there'll be 2 new students joining our class soon! Weee...... =)

Our class's sure gonna get it from Mdm Tan real bad today! Cos she gave us an essay to do yesterday, and we didn't know that it was actually a class test. Not that she told us either. Essays gotta be in by yesterday actually, but half the class brought it home to do. I stayed in school till 7pm just to complete the essay! Argh! Gonna be so dead man!

Because of this, some of the classmates actually brought up the thought of sacking her as our tutor! Also found out about alot of other things that I've never realised before.

Also completed the 5 stations for Napfa yesterday! I'm amazed at my results man! Woohoo!! =) Sit-ups: 48, Standing broad jump: 186cm, Shuttle run: 11.39sec, Inclined pull-ups: 30 and sit-and-reach: 40cm. Results are not that fantastic, but it's the best I've ever done! Weeeee........ =)

Oh ya! Got 11/29 for the Physics Quiz. Yea!~ Have been failing (marginally) consistently this year! Lol! =) Liling told me that Mr Low actually said that I'm pretty consistent this year, and that at least I'm closer to the passing mark! Woohoo!! =)

There's training later. I wonder what boat will I be taking down today...




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com