
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Surf and Sweat 2005!!
Woohoo! Surf and Sweat 2005 was a BLAST!! =)
Sunday was the day! Hong An made us all meet at Harbourfront at 9 am, and I was like the 3rd to reach. Took a cab there, cos I thought I'd be late. Cost me $7.50! Batteries in camera was exhausted. Bought new batteries from Cheers, but camera just wouldn't work! Argh!~ Lousy batteries! Sentosa was filled with hunks and babes man! Everywhere I look, there'll be hunks with 6 pecs and all, and babes in bikinis! Woohoo... No lack of eye candy at all! Hehe... Our tag number was ZO - 525! Kah Meng and I was 30th out of over 100 teams, with a timing of 19.61 mins. Not bad already! Surfing was really fun! I think I'm the first to reach in my group. Heard that the running route was pretty tough, with all the slopes and stairs. I bet I'll take an hour to complete the route if I was running! Haha.. Hong An, Kah Meng and Don went for the Hotdog Eating Competition! And it was hilarious looking at them stuffing themselves with the hotdog buns! Lol! Hong An seemed like he was enjoying every minute of it, smiling non-stop as he nibbled on the hotdogs and buns! Lol! Couldn't stop laughing man! Zhenxian also got nominated for Surf Hunk! Too bad he decided not to join. Left Sentosa with Daphne at 6.15 pm. Stupid shuttle bus to mainland took soooo long to come! It always happens to us! We'll be rushing out to catch the bus, only to find us still at the bus stop as the others stroll there. Oh ya. Met Wacky and Nicole at Sentosa too! Realised that Nicole has really big boobs! Lol! Ooo... And btw, the goodie bag's FANTASTIC! Especially the singlet! It's gorgeous! The design's soo nice! And the Rip-Curl key chain! I've decided! I'm definitely joining Surf and Sweat 2006! Yea!~ =) ********** About yesterday's training, I only did the weights circuit. Cos I had a Physics test which ended at 6. I think I totally screwed up in the Physics test! Argh!~ Timings for circuit: 1st set: 2.49 mins (31) 2nd set: 2.51 mins (30) 3rd set: 2.54 mins (31) My timings have finally improved. Yea!~ Coach said that our timings during the time trials are better than the "previous previous batch". Wonder how good is that exactly. He also told us to treat every training like it's a competition day. That we train ourselves to be mentally prepared, so that we'll not freak out on competition day. ********** Today's such a fabulous day! With the exception of the GP test, everything's was good. Mr Low wasn't in school today, so we had 3 free periods! Can finally get home before 5. It's been a long time! Today's PE was pretty physical. Ran alot cos our group lost every round. Did some exercises with medicine ball. GP test is totally screwed! I only studied Poverty, and Poverty didn't come out at all! Ended up doing some question on who is the greater victim of gender inequality in modern society - women or men. I know I'm supposed to write on the roles of women and men today, but I didn't do it. I'm so so dead! *Sigh* Mrs Tan also asked me whether I've revised the topics for the coming Math Common Test. I told her that I started abit. Man, she's really looking out for me! Told the class that we ought to start on revision, cos we can score if we study hard. Like duh! And that it's our one and only Common Test for this term. Also found out that she's actually a part-time teacher. I'm also starting to train for the vertical marathon. Gonna climb 19 storeys everyday. Am quite slow, judging from the timings I took yesterday and today. *Sigh* Melvin's climbing 100 storeys everyday! Omg! The team's gonna train on Friday. They're going to run the Road Race route, and climb up the tallest block near our school. I bet I'll be lagging ALOT! Stamina's really not my forte! *Sigh* I'm really lagging behind in tutorials and all. School's really a dread!
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |