
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Last Minute Shopping - Definitely a NO NO!!
Yesterday:
Had land training yesterday. Was super tired during the 4 rounds of circuits. As usual, I was lagging behind again. Did weights circuit and medicine ball exercises after that. Timings: 1st set: 2.43 min (30) 2nd set: 2.42 min (29) 3rd set: 2.40 min (27) Surprisingly, Boon May and I did the medicine ball exercises pretty fast. And there were lots of white stuff flying around! Yucks! Daphne, Xunbin and I were lying on the sit-up benches after training. I felt like I could just spend the night there man! I could have just dozed off right then! Lol! Oh ya. Mdm Tan said that she'll treat our class if there are 10 passes for the GP Common Test. Hehe... ********** Today: The Chinese New Year's celebrations were, indeed, better this year! In particular, the skit by the PRC scholars and the Malay guys item. At least the lion didn't spend 10 whole minutes going in circles to find the stupid vegetables, when it is right in front of it! Lol! I was so glad for that! Went shopping for New Year clothes with Daffy at Orchard Rd. It was real tough! But alas, she and I managed to get some clothes at least, which is surprising, considering her pathetic budget of $50! Lol! Daffy knows Orchard Rd like the back of her hand! Which shop has nice clothes, which shop has cheap stuff, which shop is strictly a no-go for people with a shoestring budget like us... She knows it all! Except for the way to Far East! Lol! I got that one right! Yea!~ Hahaha..... =) Ooo... And btw, she eats ALOT!!! And fast as well! The moment we reached Takashimaya, it was down to the food place for her Taco Pachi and Japanese Noodles! Haha... My first time eating the noodles, and it was DELICIOUS!!! =) Hehe... Okay, I'm outdated. But not as bad as Daffy, obviously! Lol! She didn't know the chicken-on-skewers cooking machine does actually exist until today, when it has been already here since like 4 years ago! And boy was she sooo amazed by that! Lol! =) After shopping for like 4 hrs, I ended up getting yet another pair of jeans for $59 and a Nike top for $34. As for Daffy, she got a Chinese top for just $19, and a purple top for $16. Went to Starbucks for her dose of Rhumba, while I got a cup of Orange Juice from Orange Julius after that. Oh ya. Got something really APPROPRIATE for someone with "nice" butts! Lol! Also saw some really nice Valentine's Day gifts. But it'll burn a huge, no.. ENORMOUS, hole in my pocket! Should I get 'em? Anyway, can't believe how tired I was after the shopping! As soon as I got home, it was straight to bed to replenish my beauty sleep! Lol! Slept for a good 2 hrs. Felt so energized when I got up! Hehe... Reunion dinner was a feast! I was eating like a pig man! I bet whatever definitions I worked so hard to have will be gone by Saturday! Lol! Though I believe Hong An and Daffy will probably have it worse than me! LOL!! =P Double Yea!~ Chinese New Year's like just 1.5 hrs away!!! And angbaos in 11 hrs!! I can't wait!!!! LOL!! =) Lesson learnt today: Strictly NO last-minute shopping next year!! Lol! =)
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |