Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Life as Sarah the Human
Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentines' Day

To all:
HAPPY (belated) VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Yesterday started off really well! Daffy and I had planned to meet in school at 7am. But being punctual me, I turned up at 7.20am, which is late for the meeting, but am actually punctual for school. Hehe...

Daffy and I brought the incredibly CUTE flowers we bought for the team! Pink for the girls, blue for the guys. Even Coach had one - the purple one! Lol! =) And the messages were not cut-and-paste ok? All the flowers had personalised messages we painstakingly thought of you know! Haha...

So off we went to give out the sweet flowers to the team. My giving the flower to Lina was the most dramatic of all! Seriously! Lol! Heard that she wanted her flower so badly (couldn't find her earlier), so decided to msg her. And the moment I saw her outside the LT, she was like, "Sarah!!!" Didn't realise that she was sooo loud that even Liling (my class one), who was upstairs, could hear it. And she asked me, "Eh... Is your friend upstairs or downstairs?" LOL!! =)

Anyway, thanks everyone for the pressies! Classmates - Geok Leng for the sweets, Chui Ting for the cookies, Chun Hong for the chocs and handphone accessory (I have it on my phone now! Hehe...), Hlaing Soe and Bendy for the fresh rose, Woeilin for the handmade one, and not forgetting my dear Liling for the green eraser (with scent no less!). Teammates - Xunbin for the glow-in-the-dark saturn (So insincere! Hmph! Lol! =) ), Boon May and Liling for the Marks & Spencers stuff (Nice stuff to eat aftere training. Hehe...), and of cos MYSELF for the ever-so-SWEET and incredibly CUTE pink flower! Lol! =) Friends - Zhihan, Shaz and my dearest Grace (Grace, your message is damn lame la! Lol! =) ) for the chocs. Hmm... I don't think I missed anyone out. But if I do... hmm... I still don't think I missed anyone out. Lol! Aiya... Thanks everybody! (That should suffice! Hehe...)

Even on Valentine's Day, we were not spared, totally! Training was SUPER DUPER tiring man! It ranks one of the highest in my list of 'Toughest Trainings'!

First, we did 4 rounds of sprint-jog circuit (On such a special day, we actually ought to have a discount. But... Haha...). I was real exhausted after the circuit man! And btw, I was at the front during the 2nd last sprint! YEA!!~

Then it was 2 sets of weight circuit. Timings totally screwed! Was still tired from the circuits earlier.

Timings for circuit:

1st set: 3.05 min (28)
2nd set: 2.50 min (30)

Thought that there's a discount cos it's such a special day, but no! Turns out that Coach had come up with a new plan for our circuits, where instead of restricting the reps, we restrict the time. So it was circuits again. 2 more sets of it -> 1st set - 30 secs, 2nd set - 45 secs. Did burpees, jumping jacks, push-ups, crunches, dips. Then pull-ups and 'lifting the log' without the timing. Though I didn't do the 2nd set (Cos of stupid right shoulder. Argh!!), I was already dead tired by then!

Coach's debrief was on our training and race plans. Like how we should vary it so that we can improve ourselves.

That's all for training!

Hmm... Sometimes I really wonder, how do I actually survive trainings like this! Lol! =)

Okay, so after training, it was food again! Went to Yoshinoya at Kovan for dinner with Daffy and Bin. As usual, Daffy and I bitched for soo long that 'Desperate Housewives' was showing while I was still on the bus! Omg! Lol!

So that's Valentine's Day for me! No dates, no valentine... *Sigh* LOL!! =P

As for today...

Guess what?!

I scored 21/25 for my MATH TEST!!! Which is an A btw!! Omg! OMG!! Lol! =)

It was sooo good that Mrs Tan asked me what happened during Promos last year - how did I end up with an AO. Woohoo! Lol! =)

So as of today, I haven't failed any Common Tests yet! YEA!~ (Though GP is a sure-fail, I think.)

As for PE, I ran my 2.4km today.

And my timing was a fabulous 14.30 min! Wee... Lol! =)

Okay, I know my timing is not something to marvel at. But it's like my BEST timing ever! Made a 1.02 min improvement from last year. Yea!~

Yep, that's all for today! Off to study for the Chemistry Common Test on Thursday! Tata! =)




About Me

sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating.


For the Busybody


Word of the Day




Archives

February 2004
March 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
August 2010


Great Links

babes

brenda
yvonne
blurblur queen
mrs spongebob
bin
loud voice
small eyes
teresa
adeline
sally
netty
dana
lynette
jirong


hunks

foodie
big mouth
junny
zuohan
andri
deming


Tagboard




Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com