
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Oily training
Oh my! I'm now the all-so-famous cab-taker! Anyone who sees me in school early will go, "Sarah, you took a cab is it?" Omg!
Took a cab to school today, again. Already my 2nd time this week. Not forgetting that I didn't go to school on Monday. So that makes it my 2nd consecutive time. Argh!~ I'm gonna be real BROKE this week! Ooo... And for once, I'm explaining to Liling about Physics stuff - D.C Circuit. Am sooo proud of myself! Woohoo! Lol! =) Training ended really late today! 7.30 pm? It's been a long time since I left Kallang this late. We did: On T2: - 2.5km warm-up - 4 x 500m sprint On K2: - 2 x 500m sprint - Break - 2 x 1000m sprint - Starting bursts Tide was real low today! Cos it's the 18th day in the lunar calendar, according to Coach. It was horrible man! Caused so many of us to get cuts on our feet. Worst being Junwen and Kah Meng, I think. Current was crazy as well! The water kept pushing us away from the shore. Imagine doing the warm-up laps and 500m sprints on the T2! It was really tiring! Arms took turns to shut down after each lap. Sprinting on the K2 was much better. At least the direction can be controlled with just a push on the rudder. Wee... Lol! 500m sprints weren't that great. Tried to improve our starting, but didn't turn out too well. More impressed with how Yuen Foong and I performed for the 1000m sprints. I feel that the 1st one was pretty okay, but the 2nd one was SUPERB! The best lap of the day! Could feel the boat flying! Almost caught up with Bennett and Jon on the T2. I think this lap's even better than those we did last Saturday. Yea!~ I'm glad communication on the boat was a weee bit better today! =) There was alot of oil on (or is it in?) the water near the pontoon today! Hate that! Made the boats really hard to carry! I was sooo afraid the boat will just slip off my already frictionless hands! We did a thorough equipment wash-up, with soap and all. Like a car wash of some sort! Seemed like only the Sr Canoeists were all ready for an oil attack, with soap and sponge all in our shed! Heh. Digressing, the Police Coast Guard ought to do something about the oil pollution at the waters of Kallang. Service their mean machines or use the latest environmentally friendly hydrogen fuel, I don't care. Just don't put us at a risk of boat-slipping or temporary body odour. I'll be grateful! Anyway, I found a worm in the cubicle. Told Sharon about it, and she on the shower to wash it away. Turns out that the worm stopped moving soon after. Puzzled? That's because she only on the hot water tap, and so my guess is - the hot, and I mean steaming hot, water had the worm cooked. Lol! Watched 'My Lucky Charm' on Channel 8 tonight. Not that I don't watch it on other nights. But Jeannette Aw really got me mesmerised today! After the makeover she underwent in the show, it was WOW! BEAUTIFUL! She is indeed drop-dead GORGEOUS! I bet Hong An's nodding his head non-stop now. Lol! =P
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |