
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Friday, October 08, 2004
Promos are over!
Yea!~ Today marks the end of the Promos. I had my last paper - Chemistry Paper 2 - today. I think I could have done better given more time. But many people couldn't finish it either, so I guess it should be alright.
We might be getting our Chemistry Paper 1 back tomorrow. Hope I did fairly alright. Anyway, it was surprising that I didn't go out to celebrate the end of Promos today. I thought that would be the first thing I'd do after Chemistry, but I decided to slack and catch up on my number 1 fave, beauty sleep. Well, all's not over though. There's still the Chinese A Levels and the oral presentation for our Project Work in Nov. It seems like there's never time to really rest! Argh!~ Plus, canoeing training will resume next week. Somehow, I dread the day when it'll all start again. I haven't been doing any self-training during the past 3 months. My stamina's like shit now! Argh!~ Recently, thoughts of quiting canoeing often find their way into my mind. What if I perform real badly for Promos? What if I can't catch up with the rest at trainings? What if I lag behind the team way too much? What if I still don't excel in canoeing after the intensive Dec trainings? There are just so many 'what if's, but no definite answers to them. In the end, it all boils down to what I really wanna achieve in my 2 years in Srjc. Success in my academics or cca? Not that Sr canoeists can't succeed in both. In fact, many do. The sad thing is, my results have proven that maybe I'm just not up to it. But, after coming thus far, do I really wanna give up now? Argh!~
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |