
| Life as Sarah the Human |
|
Monday, March 08, 2004
Wasted!~
I've been slacking so much these days. Too much in fact!
This was how I spent my weekend : Saturday 9.30am - Breakfast 10.00am - Surf the net 1.00pm - Lunch 2.00pm - Surf the net AGAIN 4.00pm - Nap 6.00pm - Shower 7.30pm - Dinner 8.30pm - Watch TV 10.00pm - Online AGAIN! 12.00am - Watch TV 1.30am - Sleep Sunday 10.00am - Breakfast 11.00am - TV 1.00pm - Lunch 2.00pm - Read the newspaper! 4.00pm - TV again! 6.00pm - Shower 7.00pm - Dinner 7.30pm - TV 9.30pm - Surf the net 10.00pm - TV again! I've wasted the weekend doing inane stuff. What's worse is that I can't catch up with work in school. I ought to start studying soon. School will be starting in 2 weeks, and they'll probably not repeat what they've gone through the past 2 months. I'm gonna be dead! And I'm getting lazier by the day. I'm not going to school tomorrow. Plus, I've skipped many lessons this week. I was late for school practically the whole week. Well, Xuezhen, Chuen Long and me walked to school on Thursday. It took a whole 2 hours of non-stop walking. It was totally CRAZY! Wonder what got into us that day! We reached school at 9.15am and went for a snack at the canteen. Thus, we ended up skipping the all lessons before the break. Which means, we only had to attend Chinese. Got to watch 'Homerun' during Chinese. It was way lax that day! Went to Compass Point to get Liling's birthday present after school. We got her the 'Shinhwa Best Hits Collection' cd. Then, grace, xuezhen and me went 'fastfood restaurant hopping'. Ate a waffle at Captain Cook, then had fries at KFC, followed by an ice cream cone at McDonald's. We met up with the guys at the mall. We were late again the next day. Ended up going to McDonald's at Heartland Mall for breakfast instead. I had the $1.80 Hotcakes. Pretty broke this week after spending 7 bucks on Liling's birthday present and $6.50 on the cab fare. We skipped all lessons again, except for Chinese cos they were playing the second part of 'Homerun'. Had an early dismissal so went to Heartland Mall to have lunch (I had the student deal - beef bowl - at Yoshinoya). It seems like I'm having a fetish for ice cream these days. Went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone. Chuen Long met us there and told us that he has told Juay Kai that his atitude is bad. Well, I kinda agree with him too. Now it seems like the whole class don't like him. Somehow, I sorta sympathise with him. Well, there were only 2 days of school this week and I've missed so many lessons! Gotta really buck up! PERSERVERE! P.S People out there who are reading my entries, please drop me an email. Thanks!
My IQ dropped 0 points today!
|
About Me
sarah. 12 november. singapore. nerd. canoeist. canoeing. sun. food. simplicity. procrastinating. For the Busybody Word of the Day
Archives
February 2004 March 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 August 2010
Great Links
babes brenda yvonne blurblur queen mrs spongebob bin loud voice small eyes teresa adeline sally netty dana lynette jirong hunks foodie big mouth junny zuohan andri deming
Tagboard
Credits
design by maystar powered by blogger |